Did you know that most women have difficulty climaxing with internal stimulation alone? If you need an extra external boost to orgasm, a clit vibrator may be just the ticket to get you from a disappointed “oh...” to the big “O!”
With gently buzzing vibrations focused on your uber-sensitive and nerve-rich clitoris, a clit stimulator targets your pleasure center for intense sensations whether you’re on your own or with your partner.
If you’re new to clit toys, our overview will give you some guidance on how to take your orgasm game to the next level.
Why You Need a Clitoral Vibrator
Studies show that only 25% of women reach orgasm with penetration and internal stimulation alone. Instead, the vast majority need additional clitoral stimulation to get fully aroused. Sure, manual massaging or a standard vibrator work in a pinch, but for the kind of mind-blowing orgasm that leaves you breathless, nothing beats the focused attention of a clit vibrator.
Smaller and designed to focus only on the clitoris, these discreet palm-sized vibrators provide targeted stimulation to bring you to orgasm. You can use them on their own or paired with simultaneous penetration so you can climax with your partner. Either way, don’t be fooled by their tiny size—clitoral vibrators pack a powerful pleasure punch.
Which Clitoris Stimulator is Right for You?
There are a wide variety of clit vibrators on the market, each with a different shape, vibration intensity, and vibration pattern. A few of the most popular include: Fingertip bullet clit vibrator - Generally the smallest option, a finger bullet vibrator slides onto your finger like a ring for laser-focused stimulation exactly where you need it. You can change the angle and position by simply moving your finger to where your clit is, calling for extra TLC. Its tiny size makes it hassle-free for a quick session of self-pleasure or to pop on when things start heating up with your partner. For a simple clit boost, a fingertip clitoris vibrator can’t be beat. Diamond-shaped clit vibrator - The diamond shape of this type of vibrator lends itself to a surprising range of uses. Its rounded tip offers pinpoint stimulation directly to the clitoris, while the side surface works on the clit and the small labia simultaneously. To target a larger area, you can use the flat top on the labia, vulva, and other erogenous areas of the body. If you are looking for a three-in-one vibrator with a conveniently compact size, this is the best clit vibrator for you. Round clit vibrator - For both the rounded softness of the fingertip clit massager and the versatility of the diamond vibrator, pebble- or egg-shaped silicone stimulators are the way to go. The tip provides precise stimulation to the clitoris, the rounded side takes care of the labia and clitoris together, and the flat side can arouse the entire vulva. At the same time, the soft silicone coating feels great on the skin.
What to Look for in a Clitoral Stimulator
Different clit vibrators are right for different women, but no matter what size and shape you are drawn to, your clitoral stimulator should have some basic features to maximize your pleasure and safety.
- User friendly - No one wants to be distracted by confusing buttons and switches when trying to focus on pleasure. Choose a clit toy with simple, straightforward controls to adjust the vibration intensity, change the vibration pattern, and turn the device on and off.
- Adjustable intensity - A perfectly arousing buzz for one woman can be unpleasantly strong for another. Since the clitoris is particularly sensitive, you may need to experiment with different intensities to find the ideal vibration. Opt for a model that offers a range so you can find your ecstasy.
- Vibration patterns - You may love a steady purr or a cycle that alternates between intensities. A vibrator with a choice of vibration patterns is a great way to settle on a favorite or keep things fresh by changing the setting regularly.
- Waterproof - Bring your fun along with you from the bedroom to the bathtub with a vibrator that can take a dip.
- Long-lasting charge - You don’t want your vibrator to run out of juice just when you’re just getting the party started. Models with plenty of battery power or a recharging cable will keep the fun going for as long as you’d like.
Fun Clitoris Facts
For such an important part of women’s sexual satisfaction, the clitoris is still an enigma to many women (and their partners). Packed with 8,000 nerve endings, this organ is the pleasure center for many women and can cause intense orgasms when stimulated.
Though a small, bean-shaped portion of the clitoris is visible—called the clitoral head and hood—most of it is hidden from view inside a woman’s body. Clitorises vary in size and shape for different women, but they all share one characteristic: they exist solely for the purpose of pleasure!
Why Bijoux Indiscrets
At Bijoux Indiscrets, we offer sex-positive, empowering products designed by women for women to help promote and explore taboo-free sexual pleasure. Contact us for guidance in choosing the best clitoral vibrator and other toys and accessories to enhance your foreplay and intensify your orgasm. Browse our online clit vibrator selection as well as our lingerie accessories and take advantage of our quality guarantee, free and discreet shipping, and 30-day return policy.